Densified wood Categories
- Densified wood for Textile and Jute Mill loom accessories. It is available as Medium Density (MD) with specific gravity ranging from 1.1 to 1.20, High Density (HD) with specific gravity ranging from 1.25 to 1.30 and Extra High Density (EHD).
- WIPWOOD is generally available in thickness ranging from 3/8" (9.5 mm) to 3" (76 mm) in all the grades in different lengths and widths to suit customer needs.
- WIPWOOD is also supplied in the form of component like picking sticks, side levers, sweep sticks, shuttle pegs, shuttle guides, swells, lease and supporting rods, race boards, etc.
- GRADE WW (LD)1 – for manufacture of overpicks for ordinary looms and underpicks for other semi-automatic looms.
- GRADE WW (MD)1 – for manufacture of picking sticks for looms like Northrop, Picanol, Duck loom and other automatic and semiautomatic looms and race boards.
- GRADE WW (HD)1 recommended for manufacture of picking sticks for blanket looms and wire weaving mills.
- GRADE WW (EHD)1 – used for shuttle peg manufacture
- The company also manufactures special material to customer’s specifications.