Densified wood Categories
WIP FILTER PLATES
- WIP FILTER PLATES are densified wood based laminate for the chemical industry. They are almost double the strength of timbers like teak.
- WIP filter plates are jointless and do not develop leaks under rigorous working conditions in chemical plants.
- WIP filter plates do not incorporate any metallic filling thereby eliminating problems of corrosion due to attack of various chemicals.
- WIP filter plates are supplied ready-to-use and are ideally suited for application in chemical plants. They find applications in fertilizer plants, solvent extraction plants, Zinc plants, vanaspati plants etc
- It is available in low density form with specific gravity ranging from 1.0 to 1.1 as well as high density form with specific gravity ranging from 1.30 to 1.34.